Saturday, June 18, 2011

Two More Trailers For Apes and Conan

There are no two movies more feared or dreaded in the Dork Household than Rise of the Planet of the Apes and the new Conan The Barbarian.  As we've said before, the original films are much beloved here at ITMOD and even though on one level it's exciting to see two of our favorite franchises get some love it's also terrible cuz these new trailers below are not really speaking to our fanboy hearts.  I will say that it's nice to see the red stuff in the Red Band trailer for Conan and I do like listening to Ron Perlman talk about the ways of the Cimmerian.  And with each trailer for Apes I go back and forth.  I like the look, I hate the look.  Very confused emotionally.  What do you think?



--Brad

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my word. These just look worse and worse the closer they come to the theater. I stand my my "least anticipated" award for Conan (and the runner up was always the Apes film). Two things I love that look like they're just being trampled on. So depressing.

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete