With this week’s Bad Teacher, we wanted to give you a list of some teachers we love to hate.
5. Miss Hoover (The Simpsons): A painfully accurate picture of far too many teachers, Miss Hoover is an emotional wreck who couldn’t care less if her students come out of her class with any knowledge.
4. Ed Rooney (Ferris Bueller's Day Off): Loudmouthed jerk and all around buzz-kill, Rooney wants to make sure Ferris Bueller doesn’t enjoy his special day.
3. Prof. Jerry Hathaway (Real Genius): He sure doesn’t like popcorn, but he enjoys using the talents of his students to design evil super-weapons.
2. Randy Rawlings (Coach): When you’re an Olympic gold medalist hired as a high school coach, you should probably at least think about it before you start sleeping with one of your students.
|Since we've just met...|
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars): Seriously, how much worse could one teacher be? He’s pretty much 100% responsible for creating Darth Vader, and when he gets a chance to fix things, he messes ‘em up again. Wow. Way to go.
|"I'm sure his rampant, obvious evil is just a phase."|