Monday, March 21, 2011

Criterion New Release: Hobo With A Shotgun!?!?!?!?!


Uh, just kidding.  However, over on his twisted little blog, director Jason Eisner recently posted this demented bit of fan art that just had me chuckling.  I'm glad to see that we're not the only ones chomping at the bit to witness Rutger's Hobo shotgun some punks.  A couple days ago I rewatched JCVD's Hard Target and I've been mulling over in my head what other flicks to consume as a way to properly prep for Hobo.  I feel like I need to watch some Troma stuff, Toxie or maybe Surf Nazis Must Die?  I definitely need to get Street Trash in sometime quick.  

--Brad

1 comment:

  1. I've had a hankering to watch the Toxie movies again. Not to mention Class of Nuke'em High. And I've got kind of a soft spot for Surf Nazis, too. Oh, the halcyon days of Troma's youth.
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete