|Lord of the Wolves!|
With The Grey coming out this week, we thought we’d take a look at some of our favorite color related films.
5. Ultraviolet: Because, honestly, when am I ever going to get to use this movie on another list?
|Don't even think about taking Milla's lap-desk.|
4. The Bride With White Hair: A cool ghost story from China, this movie features some powerfully strange stuff. The always intriguing Brigitte Lin is good as the titular Bride.
3. Black Samson: The man has a lion. A lion!
2. Yellowbeard: He’s a great, tall man with a big…yellow beard. And he’s never more dangerous than when he’s dead. When he’s not raping and pillaging, he’s burying treasure and waxing philosophical. Stagger…stagger…crawl…Stagger…roll…
1. Foxy Brown: This movie rivals my love of Coffy, and is probably my second favorite Pam Grier movie (after Coffy and before Jackie Brown).