Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dork Art: First Look at Mondo's Buck Banzai Poster


Thanks to a Twitter spy (@BTSjunkie) we have our first glimpse of Mondo's Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension poster and I have been in a perpetual state of dorkgasm since putting eyes upon it.  Obviously, I'm an absolute fanatic when it comes to these Mondo posters so it's real easy for me to freak out over each and every print.  But Buck Banzai?  That's a Top Ten film for me.  And I MUST have this poster.  This photo was taken from the lobby of the Alamo Drafthouse which, right now, is screening the movie on the big screen.  I was actually lucky enough to catch Buck at the AFI Silver, so I'm not too jealous about missing the screening, but I need to get my grubby hands on that print.  Bad.  When I get a crisper image and more information I will share it with you good folks.

--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment