Saturday, March 10, 2012

DorkArt: Tyler Stout's Wrath of Khan!


Badass Digest has unveiled this Amazing! Tyler Stout print of my fifth favorite film of all time, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan and I am here to announce that I will do pretty much anything to get this bad boy up on my apartment wall.  So damn cool and it would look perfect next to my Mondo Space Seed print.  What makes this poster special (besides it's general vibe of incredible) is that it's release coincides with the opening of the Mondo Gallery in Austin, Texas.  I was a little jealous about the folks participating right now in SXSW but now I've seen this I'm positively enraged with jealously.  Some one down there score me a copy, please cuz who knows how hard it's gonna be to snag it online.

--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment