With Wrath of the Titans hitting screens, we’re looking at some of our favorite gods in film.
5. Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen lets us know that “God exists, and he’s American.” Plus, he doesn’t wear any dang pants. How awesome is that?!
4. The Starchild from 2001 is the first human to raise above his primate nature, the next step on the ladder, as different from us as we are from the chimp.
3. Aisha is, ‘She Who Must Be Obeyed,’ and if you happen to be the distant descendant of her old world lover, you might just be in a world of trouble.
2. Never debate philosophy with a world destroying explosive, even if you're on the Dark Star.
|Let there be light!|
1. Crom from Conan the Barbarian laughs at the four winds. And he has the sense of decency to stay out of the way, ask no tribute and offer no aid. He’ll judge you on your own merit and no other consideration.