Saturday, August 24, 2013

Prodigal Son: The Recap Part 2



    Re-reading the earlier posts was a bit sad, knowing that things petered out like they did.  But I also see a lot of good stuff in there, stuff that I may try to build on in the coming weeks and months.  These ‘recap’ posts are in part to try to inspire me to get off my creative ass again and try for something.  So if you’re interested in what I’m saying, that’s great.  But I realize these may not be especially riveting for those not interested in tabletop roleplaying.

Part Eleven: My Sandbox or Yours?
 
Part Twelve: The Campaign Trail

Part Thirteen: Back on the Horse

Part Fourteen: More Homework

Part Fifteen: Game Night

Part Sixteen: The Role of the Player


Part Seventeen: In Tune



Part Eighteen: Reading Science Fiction

    So, that catches me up to where I left off on publishing Prodigal Son articles back at the beginning of 2012.  I had two more pieces, one I scrapped when it was half done, the other I just never posted because my heart wasn’t in it (covering the second and final Game Night).  I’m not sure if I’m going to start the column up again or not.  But I’m giving it serious thought, especially as I’m giving serious thought to once again trying to get a band together to make some gaming music (figuratively speaking there…I mean play some games).  Time will tell.




-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment