Friday, January 10, 2014

Dork Art: The Poster Posse Battles The Winter Soldier For Internet Supremacy


Just moments ago, Cromeyellow posted a batch of Winter Soldier art from the self-proclaimed Poster Posse aka Matt Ferguson, Berkay Dagar, Doaly (the image above), Patrick Connan, Rich Davies, Florey, Harlan Elam, Erin Gallagher, John Hughes, Robert Bruno, Matt Needle, etc, etc.  It's a wide range of style and technique; below you'll find a few of my favorites.  April will bring the Captain America sequel to us, and I'm really hoping the film delivers the promise of the trailers as well as Ed Brubaker & Steve Epting's original comic.  I hope it's not just a repeat of Star Trek Into Darkness....I can't really handle that emotionally right now.  2014 you're my only hope.




--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment