Thursday, March 7, 2013

DORK ART: 12 New Juan Ortiz Star Trek Prints


Artist Juan Ortiz has completed another batch of badass retro Star Trek prints.  Don't see them for sale yet, but I'm sure Qmx will have them up on their site shortly.  My favorites are Mirror Mirror, Bread and Circuses (not nearly my favorite episode), and For The World Is Hollow & I Have Touched The Sky.  But I gotta say I'm a little disappointed by the Amok Time and Day of the Dove images.  Those are a couple of classics and deserve something a little more punchy.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to unveil my first teaser for Shat Attack 6.  Geez.  I cannot believe its been six years of Shatner Movie Madness.  It's certainly going to be tough to top last year, but I'm gonna do my darndest.  At the very bottom you'll see the latest Shat Attack threat.









--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment