Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Poster: Captain America - The Winter Soldier


A week out from Comic Con and Marvel has unveiled their first teaser poster for Captain America 2 - The Winter Soldier.  Simple.  Obvious.  Not bad.  Obviously this film is promising some serious punishment for Super Soldier Steve Rogers, but I think I also see a little bit of The Winter Soldier's robo arm pattern in the middle of the star.  That's a nice touch.  The April 4th release date seems weird, not the real deal confidence of a Summer Movie slot, but the blockbuster season begins earlier and earlier these days.  Still, my main concern with this movie are the brothers Anthony & Joe Russo.  They have yet to prove themselves as directors and I refuse to believe any early buzz that this is the best Marvel Studios movie yet.  I'm waiting for Hall H, another room full of lies, before I do or do not get excited.

--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment