Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sly's Hot Blooded! Bullet To The Head Trailer!


Earlier this afternoon we got the trailer for Arnie's big return to the big screen.  Now we get Sly's latest. What a strange and wonderful resurgence The Expendables has wrought.  Seriously, remember the dark days of Collateral Damage and Eye See You?  Yeah, me neither.

Bullet To The Head is directed by Walter Hill, and even though I haven't really enjoyed a film of his in 23 years I'm hoping he can reach back into his bag of tricks and pull off another Red Heat or 48 Hours.  The man was once the master of the Good Cop/Bad Cop genre and Bullet to the Head seems to be mining that 80s goldmine.



Sung Kang, Jason Momoa, Jon Seda, Christian Slater, Holt McCallany, and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje...Mr. Echo.  Damn fine cast.  And ax on ax violence!?!?  Yes!  But I gotta say that I'm jonesing for the somewhat goofier one-linery Last Stand a bit more.  Stallone is back.  That's a fact.  Thank you Rocky.  Thank you Rambo.  Thank you Expendables.  But Schwarzenegger?  That's still just a dream. A dream I want to be fulfilled.

--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment