Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dork Art: Ape World


I can't believe that I'm resisting the urge to purchase this print immediately.  If I wasn't still financially reeling from SDCC, Baltimore Comic Con, the upcoming SPX, Horrorfind, and Monster Mania shows than I would already be searching for wallspace.  This is an absolute stunner from Fantome.  Costing 50 pounds (UK, company), limited to just 50 prints and measuring 19.5 X 27 this seems like a must buy purchase.  But I'm poor right now and I gotta let you fine folks have at it with this one.  If you do pick it up, shoot me a picture of it hanging properly on your wall.

Last night, I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes for a second time with co-dork Matt and I'm about halfway through Archaia's awesome Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes so I'm going completely bananas right about now.  Once I'm done with the book I'm cracking open my blus and going Ape for sure.

--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment