Monday, July 23, 2012

Kickstart This! That Guy Dick Miller


Ok internet, we need to make this happen.  Filmmaker Elijah Drenner is trying to get his Dick Miller doc off the ground and he's turned (like a million billion other folks) to Kickstarter for a little help.  Often, I just dismiss these wannabe ventures, but Dick Miller is a man close to my heart.  He's appeared in a gazillion of my favorite films including Bucket of Blood, Gremlins, Explorers, Big Bad Mama, Fly Me (yeah, you read that right), The Terminator, Piranha, The Howling, etc etc etc etc...

Anyway, if you need a little more convincing than click right HERE.  There are some nifty incentives to free you from your dollars including high fives and associate producer credit.  I know I'm going to be turning over couch cushions looking for spare dimes and nickels.




--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment