Sunday, September 11, 2011

Images from Baltimore Comic-Con 2011

A couple weeks back, Brad and I, along with Brad's wife Lisa and our friend Robert all made the trek to Baltimore for my favorite comic convention.  Focused on comics, artists, and writers, as opposed to the celebrity based San Diego or Philadelphia, it's just more my speed. 

We had a lot of fun, and I could have spent another few hours there, easy.  What follows are a few pictures (there were MANY more), I snapped while there.

  
Yeah, that's a Terminator.  Right there on the street.









Personal favorite costume. -Matt



The very friendly Keith DeCandido with Boom!







A really good turn out, lots of very cool people as presenters and visitors.  Lots of very cool costumes.  Lots of families, too, which was very cool.


-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment