Friday, September 5, 2014

Dork Art: Batman & Robin like a Rolling Stone


Oh.  My.  God.  I love this so much.  Artist Marco D'Alfonso has done it again, the man is just a monster when it comes to satirizing The Dark Knight.  Batman & Robin is an easy film to hate on.  It's terrible.  But then I met my buddy Robert, and he showed me the light when it comes to liking this fabulously neon beauty.  Batman, you see, can withstand a myriad of interpretations.  Not everything has to be Frank Miller.  In fact, thank god that's not the case.  Give us Adam West!  Give us The Brave & The Bold!  Give us Christian Bale!  Give us Batfleck!  Don't worry!  If it's not to your liking, The Dark Knight will morph again soon enough.  If you're reading this, I'm pretty sure you already have your favorite Batman.  So why don't you give Joel Schumacher's weird ass flick another try?  You might roll your eyes, but I'm betting you'll get a good laugh and some serious enjoyment.


--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment