Monday, October 1, 2012

The Parker Poster Is Here...


Sigh.  Been a few months since we've gotten any word on this flick, but there you are ladies and germs--The first official poster for Taylor Hackford's Parker film courtesy of IGN.  And it makes me all kinds of sad.  I love Jason Statham.  And with the right screenplay and the right director I might even forget what a poor choice he is for Richard Stark's Parker. After all, it's not like Lee Marvin was the perfect choice to portray him for John Boorman's mad Point Blank - he just made it work.  But this poster?  It's so damn bland.  "To Get Away Clean, You Have To Play Dirty."  Give me a freaking break.  Who knows, maybe there's a hard film behind this photoshop travesty but I'm guessing this January getaway is gonna be just another pathetic pretender to the thrown.  A trailer should be hitting the net any day now, so we'll just have to wait and see.




--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment