With Man of Steel, the latest and I hope greatest (or even pretty good) adaptation of the ever popular Superman, hitting screens this weekend, Brad and I are taking a look at some of our favorite movie metals…or metal movies.
5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: I know, it wasn’t that good a movie. But when is it ever gonna make one of these lists. And it’s probably the closest I’ll ever get to having a Silver Surfer movie.
4. The Golden Child: I-I-I-I-I want the kniiiiiife.
3. Heavy Metal: Do you have your one way ticket to midnight?
2. Goldmember: When you loose your man-parts in an unfortunate smelting accedent, then you tell me if it’s weird to be Dutch.
1. The Iron Giant: “Superman.”
|Nothing's more Metal than Dethklok|