Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Poster & Trailer: Evil Dead Remake


That's a pretty bold statement.  And I appreciate the balls your marketing team obviously has, but do I believe it?  No.  But I am interested to see this apparently gory gory gory remake of one of my all time favorite horror films.  The Evil Dead (but more significantly Evil Dead 2 & Army of Darkness) were two of my first horror genre obsessions.  And Bruce Campbell was one of my first Dork Heroes, right there behind William Shatner.  Watching the below trailer is very surreal.  Much more so than when I first saw that Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake trailer or The Thing prequel/remake monstrosity.  No, watching this is much more closer to the experience I had witnessing the new Parker film - is this actually happening?!?!?!?  Apparently.  I've decided to remain positive on this front, and look forward to seeing the results (an attitude I can't seem to muster for Parker...).



--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment